Saturday, July 21, 2012

Japanese Ranchu...Sunshine on some cloudy days....

As human as we can be, our lives are full of challenges and with responsibilities of work coupled with family matters, many a time we are bogged down and need outlets to "De-Stress". Ranchu keeping is a healthy avenue to spend some quiet time away from all the "hustle bustle" of daily living and have been my main stay in relieving some of the daily stress of life. I like to share the development of one of my young 2012 Tosai. I wish I can share more...maybe after another week or two...


2 comments:

  1. Hey Richard,

    Heard that you gonna go for your knee Ops this coming monday 23-07-12? If yes, all the best for the Ops and relax on the ranchus.....there are more important things in life.....and your well being is one of them.

    Cheers
    Nazari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nazari,

    Its good to hear from you. Yes I am going for my op tomolo. Thks for the well wishes.

    Best Regards

    Richard

    ReplyDelete