Wednesday, February 18, 2009




This is supposed to be my 2009 Spawn D, but ill discipline and arrogance got in the way...maybe with a full time job watching bloodbath in the stock market kinda exhaust all my energy and drive....lesson learnt...must pace myself.......90 plus percent of the eggs were moldy and I decided to wash this spawn away...this is a big spawn if realised....a few thousand eggs...2---3 thousand eggs. I did one water change half an hour after spawning, but think mb not enough and evening too exhasted after work to do another water change...neither the next morning so mold invasion occured.
I am glad I passed some eggs from spawn D to a buddy of mine to hatch at his home...so spawn at Khatib and hatch at Hill View.....hope he succeed...maybe tomolo I will know....that will be a milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment