Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013

 
The New Year symbolizes the birth of hope, and the renewal of life...as 2012 come to a close and a new year beckon...I hope to improve my overall grooming and breeding skills. Ranchu keeping have taught me much disciplines and I am thankful for all the moral support of my family and friends.
For year 2012, I kept and groomed 20 young Tosai and after much downsizing, I am now holding on dearly to 12 of them(haiz space constraint)... by tomorrow with the new year, they will be young Nisai. Below are some of them taken during water change.
 
 Looking forward to the New Year and  Breeding Season 2013 .....with my older pool of seed fishes, hope to further this exciting ranchu journey.
 
 

To my ranchu friends all over the world...Happy New Year and Happy Ranchu Keeping.

Best Regards

Richard

Ranchu Kitsilano....journeying into the Unknown!!




3 comments:

  1. Solid group of Tosai and as of today Nisai. Happy New Year and wish you success in your journey.

    Just Watching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Bro Richard,

    Keep it up man.

    Also watching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Just Watching and Also Watching.....Thanks and Happy New Year.

    Best Regards

    Richard

    ReplyDelete